Continuous training have been organised with the objective to motivate, empower and enhance skills of Women Entrepreneurs. The Training courses are mainly in the field of Handicraft (serigraphy) Agro-business (dehydration and food processing), Leadership, Customer Care, Financial Management, Finance and Costing WIN Leadership Programme and Empowering Women Entrepreneurs Programme (EWEP), Catering Services, Manufacture of Jute Products, Bags Making, Production of Healthy Food Preserves from Fruits and Vegetables. 797 women entrepreneurs attended the various training courses.
· Award of certificate for training of Agro Processing and Dehydration of Agro Products was held on 27 June 2013 during the launching of the “One Stop Shop” project at Indira Gandhi Women Centre, Riviere du Rempart.
· Award of certificate for training in Serigraphy was held on 28 August 2013 at NWDC, Phoenix
· Graduation Ceremony for training in WIN Leadership Programme - Empowering Women Entrepreneurs under the CSR project sponsored by Lafarge Mauritius was held on 17 September 2013 at NWDC, Phoenix
· Award of Certificates for Soap Making, Healthy Food, Bags Making & Manufacture of Jute products was held on 26 June 2014 at NWDC, Phoenix.
· Launching of Entrepreneurius in collaboration with AIESEC on 9 June 2014 at NWDC, Phoenix